Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Shows Current & Coming...Blackberry Junction & Vintage Marketplace

I love going to craft/vintage shows & since I moved, I am looking for ones to enjoy here.  I'm sure that there are a treasure trove of shows I don't know about, since I haven't heard of too many yet that I cannot miss.  

So I start with Blackberry Junction.  They have a blog, so go check it out.  It is located in Albany, Oregon and runs from Friday November 11th thru Saturday the 19th, daily 10-6, which is a long time for a show. It is artfully arranged in an old HistoricTerminal Warehouse.  My friend, Sonya, from Counting My Blessings blog, and I went to the preview night on Thursday the 10th, which cost $15...yep, we are diehard, be there first, customers!!    We had a wonderful time browsing & buying a few things we couldn't resist.  Everyone was so nice and we chatted with several vendors as well as the owner of the show.  If you get a chance, go and visit Blackberry Junction.  They have several shows a year, which I plan on attending from now on!  I must add that this is the 1st show that I took photos to share.  I have always used pics from the shows website.  It was a delight to use my camera to grasp the flavor of the show & know that it was from my version that I got to share these with you.  The ladies at the show were wonderful when we wanted to take pictures for our blogs.  Thanks so much Blackberry Junction!!
Here's some pics to let you enjoy some browsing too... 












This is Bonnie, who paints the most beautiful ornaments.  She was personalizing them for the night & weekend.  I had a wonderful time visiting with her & hope to see her again in the near future!  She was so sweet!  :-)
Here's a closeup...so cute!!

Now I will share what I couldn't live without...I know...I'm being a little melodramatic!!  But they are sooo adorable!!



Last I want to share a show that will be in Eugene, Oregon this coming weekend, November 17th thru the 19th, the Vintage Marketplace Holiday Faire.
The hours are:  
Thursday 6-9
Friday 12-6
Saturday 10-6


I went to the August event & loved it & shared about it on this post.  I plan on attending on opening day, if I can.  Not sure about that yet.  I met Barb, that owns the store "Treasures of My Heart", where the event will be held, plus she has a blog of the same name.  She has already posted about moving things around for all the goodies that other vendors will bring, besides her own cute things.  I love visiting her store & Barb is such a delight.  If you have a chance, you won't want to miss the Vintage Marketplace Holiday Faire.
Tell Barb I sent you, as well as the Blackberry Junction!!  Thanks!


Blessings,
Cindy

I'm joining these linky parties:
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage 
Hope in Every Season~Homemaking LInkup 

6 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Cindy:
What a wonderful, amazing too, and eclectic collection of items. What fun to be able to browse here as you most clearly have done.

Unknown said...

Good Morning Cindy! Look at all that Christmasy goodness. It's a good thing I'm not rich. I would have the house full of little things that would make no sense and have no place.

Thank you Cindy for all your loving kindness and prayers for the family and me. They meant so much as soon as I read them. As soon as I get home I check the messages and they are such a blessing and comfort to read but I'm so exhausted I can't even think straight. Reading them means the world to me and they are so appreciated.

Wishing you a day filled with blessing and joy in all you see and do.
OOXX's...Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute

Hopemore Studio said...

Cindy, That is quite a show. thanks for sharing the pictures. I have never heard of a show running for a week, it must be so well organized. Love your purchases, wonderful vintage flair.

I'm excited to see what next weekend brings!
Angie

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I wish we had some cool shows like that here in my area!

Barbara Jean said...

Hi Cindy,
Thanks for the nice pics of Blackberry Junction.
Wish I had known their sale was last weekend, would have tried to meet up with you guys.

Thanks for mentioning Treasures from the Heart store and blog, and Vintage Marketplace Holiday Faire.

We are getting filed to the brim with goodies!!
Oh so fun!

blessings and thanks again
barb

Veronica said...

Hi cindy ...so much Christmas goodies... ican not imagine where to start here..just lovely

Veronica
Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds