Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Busy Finishing Trees & Surprise Tomorrow!

I just wanted to check in for a quick post.  I have had company for the weekend.  Our son, daughter~in~love, and her cousin came for our son's birthday.  We made a day trip to the beach; rainy, but fun anyway.  
Then I made braided pizza loaf & chocolate/cherry cake for his requested birthday dinner.  Since our kids were little, I have made them whatever they wanted for their birthday dinner & dessert.  Sometimes that meant a 3~4 layer cake!!  Happy Memories!!  Even though they are grown, I still carry on the tradition.  

I have been finishing up a bunch of trees.  I have some new ones that I am really happy with.  I will be getting pictures taken tomorrow & listed on Etsy by the end of the day.  Hopefully it will all go smoothly!!   I need to get my store loaded, but I will let you know why tomorrow...

So for now, I will leave you & get back to some more glittering!!   Have a sparkling day!

Blessings,
Cindy

3 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Cindy:
It really sounds as if you have had a busy but fun weekend. A trip to the sea is always enjoyable, even in the rain which, in a way, we do not mind as it creates a completely different mood. In fact, we much prefer the sea to be a little on the rough side.

The birthday dinner sounds to have been delicious and a very nice tradition to keep up.

Hopemore Studio said...

Oh that cake sounds delicious.

I am looking forward to the new trees, been keeping an eye out trying to pick one (or some) for myself...I'll be watching to see the new ones!

Lynn Stevens said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend!

Thanks so much for posting my giveaway. I have entered you in the surprise as well as the bonus draws! Best of luck! Love you trees!
hugs Lynn