Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

White Wednesday Chalkboards

I have some chalkboards I painted on tin trays about a year ago and since I didn't do a spring show, they got packed away.  Well, they are seeing the light of day now.  These photos are my first taken outside in the sunshine {yep, there was sunshine today!} as an experiment.  I keep trying new settings on my 'ol Canon camera.  Let me know what you think!  I am also using Picasa 3 to edit them, which is new to me also.  I practiced a teensy weensy on my roses before doing the chalkboards, but just went for it with the birds nest.
A little too much sun in this one!
This is a little one!
All of these were made on tin trays and painted with chalkboard paint.   I will be adding these to my Etsy store soon.  I would love to get some time to paint again soon.  I'm trying to finish editing my sister's book and re~organize my studio.  It has become a little...shall we say...cluttered!!  Too many projects going on at once!  That never happens to you, does it??  My packing boxes are now neatly stacked on a shelf in the garage, along with the tissue paper & bubble wrap.  I helped my dear hubby get the garage all neat & tidy, now I gotta get busy on my room!!

Blessings,
Cindy


I will be linking to these parties:
White Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesdays #48  
Home Decor & Organizing Link Party #34
Show & Share #22  @ Lil Pink Pocket
Show & Share #22 @ Vintage Gwen
Treasure Hunt Thursday #39 @ From My Front Porch to Yours
Thrifty Thursday #42 @ Thrifty Decorating
It's a Party #37 @ A Creative Princess
Share Your Creations Party #20 @ Kristen's Creations
Thursday Favorite Things #18 @ Katherine's Corner 
French Country Cottage~Feathered Nest Friday
At the Picket Fence~Inspiration Friday #47
The Charm of Home~Home Sweet Home #49
2805~Potpourri Friday #19
Stuff and Nonsense~Fridays Unfolded #49
Common Ground~Vintage Inspiration Friday #72 
My Romantic Home~ Show and Tell Friday
Cherished Treasures~Sunday Blog Love  



13 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

These are so charming!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Those are beautiful and charming--you are talented!

Unknown said...

These chalkboards are absolutely fantastic! :D What a creative idea and talent!

Hugs,

Cheryl said...

Stunning work! I wish I could paint like you, wow!

Anonymous said...

Cute chalkboards! I'm now a follower!

Sonya Badgley said...

Your chalkboards are beautiful! I love them! I want to see them up close! :)
See you soon!
Hugs,
Sonya

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Gorgeous pieces! You are very talented and creative!

~Coming from Share Your Creations @ Kristens!

Renee @ Rustic Crafts said...

Such a pretty way to make a chalkboard! I found you through Katherines Corner :)

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

fabulous creations!!!! i just adore the chalkboards! i dropped in from katherine's corner and i am now your newest follower : ) hugs and wishing you the best day ever!!!

farmhouse-story said...

really gorgeous:)

Unknown said...

I'm your newest follower-stop back to visit!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Visiting from WW!
Have a great weekend!

Katherines Corner said...

Gorgeous!Thank you for participating in the Thursday Favorite Things hop. xo