Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Can You Guess What the Twins Are???

Happy New Year again to everyone!!  I have a lot to be thankful for and many exciting things happening in my life this year.  Two of them are the little twins that are due in May!  Our first grandchildren & the excitement grows with each passing week!  I thought I would give you some pictures in a certain color hue to let you know what kind of little twins we are expecting...
My attempt at roses...
Fun Collage I put together.
Love hearts, hate the sewing!!
I made that too easy didn't I??!!  Our little identical twin grand~daughters are gonna be welcomed into a family full of love for them.  I will be doing all the decorations for the shower/party the end of March, with a polka dot theme.  It will be a little unconventional since men are invited!!  My son will fit right in with everything, because I almost think he is enjoying buying little girl things as much as his wife!!  He is already a very proud Daddy!  My daughter ~in~love said that there are already two little fingers wrapped around Daddy's pinky!  Isn't that a cute mental picture?  {I wanted to put tons of pictures on this post, but blogger is being stubborn!}  Note the pink polka dots on my background in honor of the sweet little darlin's!   

Blessings,
Cindy 
I'm linking to these parties:

Eye Heart~ Anything Goes At Eye Heart #7
Homemaker on a Dime~Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia~ Tuesday's Treasures
Coastal Charm~Nifty Thrifty Tuesday #95
Northern Cottage~Northern Cottage Party Time Tuesday 
Pink Saturday @ How Sweet The Sound 
Kids e-Connection~Color Connection
Cherished Treasures~Sunday Blog Love  
 

20 comments:

BrushedByAnAngel said...

Congrats on the twin babies. I know you are beyond excited. My sweet daughter gave birth to identical twin boys almost twelve years ago-and they were our first grandchildren. Double blessings for sure. So very happy for you.
Brenda

Unknown said...

Congratulations you lucky girl!!!!! They will be the luckiest girls alive! :) And the beautiful stuff you made for them is cute!!!

Hugs,

Sonya Badgley said...

Hi Cindy,
I am so happy for you! And so sweet that your son is over the moon! He's going to be a great Daddy.
Love your pics of the pinks! :)
Hugs to you,
Sonya

Charmingdesigns said...

Its amazing that you can know in advance so the love can just grow and grow. I'm so excited for you.

Thank you for the sweet comments about the journal, I'm so glad you like it!!

Where do the parents live?

Lisalulu said...

This is so exciting for the whole family... I can tell there is so much love circleing around...can't wait for all the details of the shower and the birth!!! Let's keep those babies cooking until they are just right!!!

Lorraine said...

OH, Cindy, how wonderful to be expecting two little granddaughters!! That would be my dream!! Continued blessings in 2012!!

Barbara Jean said...

Hi sweetie.
Oh so fun, and I know how excited you all are.
Sweet pinks, and LOVE your roses. You did a great job!!!

blessings and pink fun in 2012. =)

barb

Connie Arnold said...

Congratulations on the double blessings!

Ann said...

WOW---that is exciting, I always thougt it would be so neat to have twins. My granddaughters are the light of this Nana and Papas eyes. Contratulations-your creations are so beautiful.
Ann

Marti McClure said...

Your photos are beautiful and congrats on your news! Happy Pink Saturday! ~Marti

Cindy Adkins said...

This is simply "Double Happiness" for you and your whole family--and what gorgeous treasures you made filled with dreamy pinkness!!! I love them!!!
(((((hugs))))
Cindy

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Cindy, Congrats on the sweet twins. You are going to have the time of your life and the blessings doubled!!
Gorgeous creations you made and such pretty roses too.
Have a great weekend.
XO CM

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!
HPS,
Marcia

J.Rylie.C said...

So pretty! Congratulations.

My Pink. Please join my Color Connection meme too if you have time. Thanks!

Georgie Horn said...

Congrats on your twins coming! i'm an identical twin and LOVE having another one of MEs hanging out in this world.
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-dik-and-dot-oh-my.html

Jeannie B. said...

Congratulations!! Double the fun.

foreverdecorating said...

Oh, I am so envious. I want grandbabies! Congrats to you and your family!

Charmingdesigns said...

I'm so excited, I clicked on one of your links and it took me to Vicki, I lost contact with her a long time ago when my computer crashed...Thanks!

Unknown said...

Loved the laces and ornamentations. Hope to see you in my Color Connection entry 1 and 2!

Terry said...

OMG - twin girls and then to be identical - how magical! I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to see all your creations for the baby shower! Congrats to everyone! How fun for everyone!