|The view out the back door in our home in Redmond...miss that!|
1. My hubby getting a new job
2. Selling our home in Redmond
3. Buying a home in Lebanon
4. Adjusting to my hubby's graveyard shift
5. Learning I was going to be a grandmother to twins in 2012
6. Missing my daughter and son & his wife in Redmond & my wonderful friend, Melody
7. Meeting a new friend, Sonya & reconnecting with old friends
8. Leaving a church family I loved; still not settled in a church here
9. Back surgery & it's ups & downs
10. Still working on the ME part of my life...what do I want to do?
I'm sure if I thought about it long enough, I could come up with a whole lot more! But isn't that just life? Each & every one of us in this world has ups & downs...changes that are good, some bad, & some that just take getting used to. I know that for myself, I keep evaluating what I am leaving as a legacy for my family. Sometimes I just don't do things the way others think I should. I fail at "not being like my mother". I want to have a joy in life that flows from within me and is apparent to others, even my family. Do you ever feel that way?
Ahhhh a new year, full of promise, full of hope, full of blessings, full of some sorrow... What do you think of when you think of a new year approaching? Is it just about the New Year's resolutions or does it go deeper? I know, for me, I need to reconnect with God and church this year. I want to have a deeper relationship with my hubby and kids; which are good right now, but I want great, with each one of them. I want to be the best grandmother I can be. Other than those things...well, I'm still working on that. I trying to find "ME".