Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Vintage White Tree, White "Mantel", & New Snowman

Today I thought I would share some things that are white in my decor for Christmas.  Here is my little vintage white tree with vintage ornaments & glass garland...
This is my faux mantle, which used to be a shelf, that I had my hubby put up above our sofa in the living room.  He made it several years ago for me & it used to be burgundy.  Several coats of paint later, it is white and a fun mantle.  
The window is another project I did to add something more substantial to my large wall & anchor the shelf/mantle.  It is scrapbooking paper behind the windows!!  I saw a makeover show on HGTV & the hostess did a collage of black framed pieces that looked like fabric & this popped into my head to do instead, since I had the window.  Some of my bottle brush trees are on the mantle, along with some mercury glass candle holders.  The balls below the shelf are mercury glass also that I got for $1.19 each at Craft Warehouse.


Last I will share a white snowman that I got at a craft show last weekend.  It was t the Albany fairgrounds with lots of booths of all different kinds.  I got a couple of items, one being this snowman...
So now I will join White Wednesday this week for my 1st time!


Blessings,
Cindy

I'm joining these linky parties:
White Wednesday  #129@ Faded Charm
Wow Us Wednesday #43 @ Savvy Southern Style 
A Special Christmas Soiree@ Vintage Gwen 
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage
Home Decor and Organizing Link Party #30
Share Your Creations Party # 15 @ Kristen's Creations 
Friday Fun Link @ Sugar Pink Boutique 
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage   
Blogger Block Christmas Tree Party @ 2805  
Christmas Block Party, Vintage Inspiration Friday # 67 @ Common Ground
Show & Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home

11 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Welcome to your first White Wednesday!!
You will love all the fun stuff you will see at Kathleen's.

blessings
barb

Old Time Cindy said...

Oh, I want a white tree! Your snowman is too cute!

Lisalulu said...

beautiful....so are YOU A snowman kinda gal???

Michelle said...

I love the snow man. The white tree looks really good. I have added you blog to my blog list. I think my follower will enjoy your posts.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, what a precious post!!! And you'll love White Wednesday--It's so fun!

Thanks so much for visiting and sharing my awesome news with me--I still can't believe it!
XO
Cindy

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Your little tree and faux mantel are so cute. I have a little mantel in my studio. They're fun to decorate.

Olive said...

Your little white tree is stunning and a faux mantle is fun. Wish I had one at our yellow house. Happy Christmas from Olive Out

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

How beautiful! I love all your "goodies" thank you for sharing!
Leticia

Anonymous said...

I Cindy! I here by way of Jennifer Fun friday link up party.

LOVE your tree and your window/mantle idea! My gears are turning now!

Cute snow man, too. One can never have enough of those! ♥

Honey at 2805 said...

Your white tree is wonderful and festive!

Your tree and ornaments are so sweet and festive!

Thank you for linking to the Christmas Tree Party at 2805.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Your white tree is beautiful,Cindy.
Isn't WW fun?HappyWW to you.
Hugs,
Marie