Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Prayers Please~ Cindy Adkins's husband...surgery


 I wanted to share a prayer request.  Cindy Adkins is a popular blogger that has been so helpful to me in blogging issues & moving ahead with my blog.  She always has a kind word to say & answers my emails quickly.  Sonya, from Counting My Blessings blog, says she doesn't think that Cindy ever sleeps!  Well, I don't know if she does or not, but I just know that many people in blogland love her & she loves them back.  I am asking for prayers for Cindy's husband, Ralph, who is having surgery tomorrow, Friday, October 21st.  You can see her post on her blog about the circumstances:
Whimsical Musings

Cindy & Ralph


Blessings,
Cindy

3 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Thank you so much, Cindy! And no, I don't sleep...except tonight I actually will because I have to get up at the crack of dawn to go to the hospital. Tell Sonya I will try to sleep (not so sure it will work!)

I can't thank you enough for your prayers and for posting this....God bless you.
XO
Cindy

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Blessings for Cindy and her Mr.~Kim

Jan Hennings said...

a beautiful LO!