Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Potpourri of September's Moments in my life

September went by in a whiz of activity for me and I can't believe it is October.  I thought I would show you my month in pictures and captions instead of the usual wordy post.

The rest area north of Grants Pass.  I sat, reflected, & prayed.

My little great~nephew I helped entertain for a few days in Sacramento.

California flowers on one of our walks.

Birthday bouquet for my niece that I re-purposed from another arrangement.

Shasta Lake on the way back to Oregon.

Mt. Shasta

The park in Sisters, Oregon, on our way to help our daughter move into her new home.

Plenty of deer totally unafraid in downtown Sisters!

Samples of the wallpaper that was stripped at our daughter's home that had to go!  LOL!

The last of the summer's blooms, hanging on this week...




 Some cool finds I couldn't live without from thrift stores, yard sales, and an antique mall...

I'm thinking white...

This 3 tier wire shelf for $3!


Blessings,
Cindy

I'm joining Debbiedoos Blogging and Babbling for her newbie linky party.  Check sidebar for her link!

8 comments:

Gina said...

Great pictures! It's nice to have a post in pictures with less words. (I need to try doing that.) It looks like you had a busy September, hopefully you'll be able to relax more now that October is here.

Thanks for visiting me.

Lisalulu said...

ahhhh I love all the pictures and quiet moments! but of course my favorite are the old Christmas orniments!!

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Hi Cindy!
Thank you for your visit and entering my new giveaway!
I really enjoyed your tribute to September in photos!
How sweet is that little guy playing hide and seek :-)
Enjoy a wonderful October and I hope it doesnt fly by so quickly!!
Lynn

Sonya Badgley said...

Hi Cindy!
Beautiful photos!The photo of your nephew is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us.
And your finds are wonderful!I love the vintage christmas ornaments!
I enjoyed our visit the other day-even though it was raining! :)
Hugs,
Sonya

Linda said...

Hi Cindy,
Thank you for your kind words on my blog. Your photos are beautiful. Hi from one newbie to another. I also joined your site.

Debbiedoos said...

Hi Cindy! Oregon looks so beautiful! You got some great stuff too thrifting. I need to head out this week and get some more stuff myself. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Hi Cindy!! It looks like you did have a busy September!! I just saw your post on Debbiedoo's newbie party and came over to visit your blog! I am a newbie, as well and your newest follower. I hope you will follow back!! Many blessings to you!

Kelly said...

You take such beautiful photos!