Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

When you least expect it...

Well, I have to say that when I woke up at 5:30am this morning & saw all the snow, I figured that it was a good day to go through some papers I need to organize, purge, and rewrite.  Right??  A great day to make a paper mess on the table.  

Surely no one would go house hunting in the 6 -7 inches of snow that had fallen overnight and was covering the ground & more falling...

...but I was WRONG!
I had a Realtor call me this morning saying he wanted to show the house to some prospective buyers this afternoon!!  He said that he figured that by afternoon the roads would clear; he had slid all the way to work.  So I put away my paper mess and when I left the house, it was sparkling clean for their tour.  It has been a slow start with the house on the market a month now, but it only takes one person to want it, right??  I went to my friend's house & had a lovely dinner with her & her hubby; plus just a fun time visiting.  It was hard not to think of someone in my house looking at it, scrutinizing it,  but that is the nature of the beast!  I am just thankful that someone else has been interested enough to look at it in person.  It is in God's Hands; the best place to be... ;-)

Blessings,
Cindy

3 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Hope that right buyer comes along soon!

Anonymous said...

In God's hands is the perfect place to be...love that!Crazy weather for folks to be looking but nice that you had a chance to catch up with friends. Hope you're able to sell soon! Thanks for the sweet comments on my slipcover, Cindy! I only cried a little, haha!
Keep warm!
xo,
Michelle

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful pictures of fresh fallen snow. Here in IA much of our snow has melted and I'm so happy when we have a warm day and more of the snow melts! Hoping you have a buyer for your home soon :)