Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Heartfelt Thanks...

I have been in a fog since our little twin grand~daughters were stillborn on February 4th.  I have sooo appreciated all the wonderful thoughts and prayers from each of you.  I cherish each comment of sympathy.  I can truly say that this has been the hardest thing to go through in my life.  I can only be there for our son & daughter~in~love for their pain is deeper than mine as the parents of the two little angels.  God has been with us and is carrying us through each day.  What do people do when they don't have Jesus in their lives in moments like these?  I have done more than I thought I could handle, but only by the grace of God.  I am forever changed.  I don't say that lightly.  I will forever have two grand~daughters that are in heaven, our first grand~children.  I can still feel their soft little foreheads as I kissed them gently.  I will miss them until I see them again.  Thank God, I will see them again...
Blessings,
Cindy

13 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Cindy, I did not realize what had happened...I have not been blogging and am only coming on once a month...I am so terribly sorry to hear of your loss, dear one...And I just can't imagine how this feels...Sending love and hugs your way,
Cindy

Unknown said...

You will dearie!!!! I really feel your pain in this and I do hope you will smile again soon! My best most sincere wishes to all of you!

Hugs,

Shannon@Cozy Home Scenes said...

Cindy, I don't think any of us can say anything to relieve you or your family of such pain, just know we care deeply. I know that God's love and comfort will get all of you through this sad time. We don't have answers for hurts like yours but He does. Take care.------- Shannon

My Vintage Studio said...

Dear Cindy,
I am so sorry to hear about your family's loss. Sending you a hug and many prayers.
XO Sharon

Lynn B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara Jean said...

we have been continuing in prayer for you all.

sweet blessings and God's peace, comfort and continued strength.

barbara jean

Lynn B said...

Sorry I deleted both my comments, I am praying for you and your family. God Bless You, Hugs, Lynn

Venus Blues Hideaway said...

Cindy,

My thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss and know that God is holding you in his embrace to help guide you through it.

Faye

Sonya Badgley said...

Dear Cindy,
I am here for you, dear friend. Praying for God's comfort and love to continue to be felt by all of you. Yes, we are blessed to know the Lord.
Warm hugs and blessings,
Sonya

Celestina Marie said...

Dear Cindy,
Oh sweetheart I am so very sorry to read of your loss. My heart and prayers with deepest sympathy go out to you now and in the days ahead.
God will be your comfort and strength. Blessings to you and your dear family.
Sending warm hugs, Celestina Marie

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Cindy,
I just hope that as each day passes, that you will regain your strength...This is such a sad situation and loss and I can just imagine that you are trying to be strong for everyone else. Holding you up in prayer, dear one.
XO
Cindy

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Cindy,

I so sad to hear this. Sending you hugs.

Dee