Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Surgery went well; Thankful for family, friends, & prayers...

Hello Dear Blogging Friends~
Forgive me if I say anything weird; you know I'm on drugs strong pain pills!! LOL! I wanted to do a quick update on my surgery.  Everything went wonderfully and I feel relief from much of my back & leg pain and my numbness is slowly subsiding already in my leg & foot.  I am actually more comfortable in my recliner than my bed, so I can get up & down by myself.  I'm taking lots of little walks in my house & doing very well.  My hubby is taking good care of me and God has been watching over me.  I can really feel all the prayers touching me inside & out.  Thank you so much for praying & caring...

Blessings,
Cindy

6 comments:

Lisalulu said...

YAY!!! you'll be out dancing in NO TIME!!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

OH MY . . . you poor thing! You are in my prayers for a speedy and as pain free as possible recovery! Enjoying reading your blog!

Linda said...

Cindy, I didn't realize you were having surgery... it sounds like it was successful or is it too early to know? I know surgery just zaps the energy right out of you and seems forever before you get it back.
I wanted to thank you for your visit and entering my June Giveaway ... maybe your lucky streak will continue!
Take care of yourself and get LOTS of rest ... don't over do it.
Blessings, L

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I am so glad to hear your surgery went well! I am sending loving thoughts and prayers for a quick and full recovery!

saltbox
treasures
said...

Hi Cindy,
It's nice to meet you. Glad your surgery went well. I had back surgery a few years ago. Prior to surgery I slept in a recliner for 3 months. I can totally relate. Praying for a speedy recovery for you.
Thanks for signing up for my giveaway. I look forward to reading more of your blog.
Have a good weekend!
~ Julie
P.S. Happy anniversary! We celebrate our 33rd anniversary in July.

Katherines Corner said...

Happy to hear your surgery went well. Sending prayers for health and healing. ♥