Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Too Many Projects, So Little Time...

I have been working on so many things that I am going a little stir crazy.  I don't know what to do first, second, or at all!  LOL!  Anyway, I am redoing our master bathroom and with my dear hubby's help, got all the painting finished yesterday.  He did the cut in work and I rolled.  Did I tell you how wonderful he is??  ;-)  I have been spray painting a metal shelf unit that sits above the toilet area; with the wind today, it has been a challenge!  That is now in place and I have all the finishing touches to hang, fill, and primp.  I spent less than $50 on all the accessories.  That doesn't include towels and mats yet.  I shopped thrift stores, craft markets, antique malls, and gift shops for everything.  It will be cottage beach theme.  It was previously a Coca-Cola theme.  Here are so photos of the work along the way.  I will post final pictures when I decide exactly where I want everything.

Here is the Coca-Cola theme...














Here are the new accessories!










The newly painted shelf unit in my backyard...








 This is the bathroom.  It is more of a beige tone than this picture shows, but it is so nice after the half wall of cranberry.  It was time for that to go!!  We'll see what I do with all the stuff...












That is the bathroom so far.  You will have to check back for the finished project.



Now for my other projects.  Here is a photo gallery of works to come...



Well, that is it for now.  I hope you are having a wonderful week!  Time to get busy...

Blessings,
Cindy 

No comments: