Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baby Spoons Gift Idea & 35th Anniversary

I painted some baby spoons for a gift.  The backs have the baby's name and birth date.  I figured they could be hung up or used as ornaments at Christmas.  It is hard to see, but the middle bead is a swarovski crystal. 
My hubby and I will be celebrating our 35th Anniversary on Sunday, the 24th.  We are going to the coast for about a week and I can't wait!  My boss was nice enough to let me off for 6 days, particularly since I am a new employee.  It is hard to believe it has been 35 years!  Inside I still feel like I'm 35, but I guess that isn't possible!  We never go for more than 2 to 3 days for an anniversary trip {or for our honeymoon for that matter} so this will be a first.  I guess we deserve it...  God has blessed us richly with three wonderful kids and two beautiful daughters in love, besides the love that has grown between us over the years.  I can truly say that I love my husband more today than when we got married. 

Blessings,
Cindy 
Sharing with:
Faded Charm's White Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style's Wow Us Wednesday
Vintage Gwen's Show & Share
Southern Lovely's Show & Share
Lil Pink Pocket Show & Share

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary. Your baby spoons look great.

Unknown said...

Girl, it is so sweet to find people that love each other so dearly for so long... you ar an inspiration and it really gives a person a warm fuzzy feeling !:) You go girl! Enjoy that trip!

Hugs,

Charmingdesigns said...

Have a wonderful get-away!! Your spoons are just darling!!

Sonya Badgley said...

Hello friend,
I love your sweet spoons! Happy Anniversary to you both! I hope you have a fabulous time. Congratulations on your long marriage, Cindy. What a blessing for you both AND for your kids as well.
Thinking of you...
Sonya