Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!



I am blessed to have three grown children, Josh, Nathaniel, and Elizabeth, plus my daughters in love, Jamie & Jessica.  I spent a lovely morning with my hubby going out to breakfast and walking through a wonderful nursery here.  He got me a beautiful hanging basket for the front of our home and a few plants that I will be putting in pots to enjoy around the front & back yards.  Then our daughter and her boyfriend stopped in for a few hours on their drive back to Bend from the coast.  I was in 7th heaven having her with me today!  My daughter in love that lives here, stopped in also for a bit.  It was so nice to get to see a couple of our kids.  It really made my day!!

I've gotten several more things done in the house.  I got almost all the hanging pictures and items up and most of the furniture bought.  We picked up a metal bed frame for the guest room, a coffee table & end table for the living room, and wood to make raised garden beds in the back yard, on Friday.  We made a loop around the Salem/Keiser area getting everything.  We looked at a sofa on Saturday that we decided to get; we will pick it up next Saturday.  Everything was on Craigslist!  I will share some photos when I get a few more things done.  I will be asking some opinions on a few things too.


Wishing you all a blessed day...
Cindy



1 comment:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Cindy, thank you for stopping by and your kind comments! Good luck on furnishing your house, and Craig's list is such a good way to do it. Don't you wish in our young very poor days that such a thing had existed!

Carol