Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Snowflake Boutique is over, now I'm working on putting items on Etsy... I'll keep you posted




My craft show, Snowflake Boutique was the 5th & 6th of this month and it has taken me this long to recuperate.  It is always an exhausting, exhilarating, and exciting week of flurry from set-up to take down.  I sold pretty well.  I have a fair amount of items left to put on Etsy, which I am working on listing.  I wish I had measurements of the room the show was in, but it is huge and empty when we start and the same when we leave... but in between it is transformed into a boutique with over 80 vendors and items put in categories like Christmas, garden, fall, kids, kitchen, etc.  After the lattice, tables, benches, & cloths were ready, I ended up setting  up the whole Christmas area by myself  until someone helped me towards the end of the day.  I must say my favorite Christmas area ended up being the Vintage/Shabby Chic table.  I decided to make one table in that theme when I emptied some boxes with lots of pretty goodies that fit together with my bottle brush trees.  Another vendor did lots of vintage looking snowmen made out of papermache and another did some sweet snowmen with old quilt bodies.  I had to have one of them!  I promised I would share some pictures, but I really need to be careful with other people's items, so here are some far away pics along with the fairgrounds sign with our show...I will post in a few days about my Etsy listings and get it all figured out how to add it to my blog.  I have other things in my life on the horizon that I will talk about later; but for now I send you my heartfelt thanks for reading my blog, leaving me comments, compliments, advise, and just friendship in this land of blogs!  What a joy I receive when I discover a new follower or a comment for me from someone taking their time to write.  I cherish them all and I continue to find new blogs that I also enjoy, learn from, or just take in their *eye candy*!! 

Blessings,
Cindy 

No comments: