Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summer is already over... It is September ~some memories from my summer~

September is here!  Where did the summer go?  It seems like yesterday that I was planning all the camping trips, get-together's with family, our son's graduation from college, our 33rd wedding anniversary,  my trip to visit family & friends, besides all the fun shopping to find new treasures, and start my holiday crafting.  Now it is time to focus on our middle son's wedding in October,  my holiday boutique in November, and off course the holidays!  Whew!  Time is going too fast for me and the older I get, the faster it goes.  I thought for today, I would share some of my summer moments.  One last look at a fun-filled, busy summer full of memories I will cherish.  Was your summer as crazy as mine?  Were there unexpected trials or triumphs... or just lazy days of summer?  I know that some things are better when we look back on them.  We can forget the arguments over silly things that at the time seemed much more important, the heat that made me miserable while waiting for graduation to start, the uncomfortable silences with family that sometimes we have, and any other things that get in the way of pure bliss at just doing something we had waited so long for...that is life.  Nothing will ever be perfect and remembering mostly the good, will somehow take some of the pain away from the hard to handle moments that we all have.  May your blessings be many and your hardships few...
summer flowers
sun thru the trees
Oregon coast
sunset on coast
4th of July traveling memorial
sunset after the storm at home
some crafting done!
treasures
travel thru the mountains...
birthday roses from my wonderful husband!
flowers from a BFF for my birthday
smokey skies from fires
Lighthouse in Bandon
A little frog visiting my front porch



Blessings,
Cindy

No comments: